What if life with autism didn't have to be so hard? Imagine you had the skills you needed to support your child and create a life full of more quality time and less stress for everyone?
This self-paced online curriculum is designed specifically for family members and caregivers of individuals with autism to empower you with the skills you need to successfully navigate life with autism.
Here's what you'll walk away with:
- Lesson 1: Demystifying Autism. The S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Approach & Transdisciplinary Care
- Lesson 2: Assessing Your Child's Behavior & Understanding Readiness
- Lesson 3: Helping Your Child with Autism to Make Sense of Their World
- Lesson 4: Understanding Your Child's Sensory Systems & How They Work
- Lesson 5: Decoding How Autism Impacts Your Child's Learning Style
- Lesson 6: Supporting Your Child with Autism to Communicate & Socialize
- Lesson 7: Facilitating Developmental Growth & Play Skills
- Lesson 8: Interpreting & Optimizing Your Child's Behavior
- Lesson 9: Engineering Functional Independence & Fulfilling Life Roles
- BONUS: Submit a video for a S.U.C.C.E.S.S. in Action Audit
An Introduction to The S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Approach Online Course: Starts March 22
Your membership for The S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Approach online curriculum is availabling for 90 days. It is a self-paced course for you to take around your own schedule. If you'd like to extend your access at the end of the 90 days you'll have an option to do so for an added fee.